Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Ninety Day Challenge

I've decided to take a break from my online work to mentor 10 people for a period of 90 days in how to make a steady income using the Internet.

As you know, I make the bulk of my income from contextual ads placed on websites that are content rich. But many have asked how to get started doing this. And a few have said that the information on this site is over their heads.

So, what I will do is break it down, step by step, for you to easily follow how I create my websites and where I place my ads. We will take real time examples. You'll see how my pages get cached by Google. You'll find out what tools I use. All my secrets.

In order to keep the group small - so I can help each person individually, I've decided to limit it to ten.

Imagine finally getting the blueprint to how to make quality sites and monetize them so they keep making money for you. We'll go over how Google changes the rules, how old school doesn't work anymore.

I'm calling this the 90 Day Challenge. I'll be sharing more details in the next few days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave Jackson said...

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the comments.

I'm still working on the course material, but will have it finished in the next few weeks.

I'm excited because I was looking through everything I have and there's quite an amalgamation of great things that I've learned and can help you.

And for people like you, Andrew, the course has a daily e-mail reminder that tells you exactly what you should be doing each day. So there's no guess work, no analyzing things to death.

Finally, the course will be for those who decide this is something they would like to do. It will require an investment of time and money, but if you follow through, the payoff is nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I didn't mean for you to delete my whole message, just the email address. I'm sorry Dave, I should have left it alone and not bothered you with such trivial things. I just didn't want to start getting any spam to that address... :-(

Andrew

Dave Jackson said...

Unfortunately with Blogger, there's only an option to delete. It's okay, and I believe people can get the meaning of the conversation from my reply.

Thanks again.
Dave

LauraK said...

Hi Dave,

I really like using Haloscan for the comments on BPR. You can edit the comments for spelling and typos (making your readers seem really bright!) and even put in asterisks to edit naughty words. Best of all, you can identify, ban and report any scammers.

Plus I just like the name.

Haloscan.com.