Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Update Google AdWords Position Preferences

Just an update for my regular subscribers on Google AdWords Position Preferences; I've been running AdWords Position Preferences for three days now and am happy to say that the results are what I predicted. Click to enlarge.

AdWords Position Preferences screen shot
Here you can see from Tuesday's results that ads are being served within the parameters I've set. Initially I had included the number of clicks, impressions, CTR, price, etc, but I'm not sure if that violates the Google AdWords Terms of Services, and really, you don't need to see that. Let me say that the impressions are in the hundreds, and the CTR is around 2.5%.

But the cool thing is that the ads are appearing in the positions I requested. In addition, my YPN clicks have increased and AdWords cost has gone down. Talk about "fine-tuning"!

Let me know if you need help with your settings or if you have questions about Position Preferences and how to use it to your advantage.

No comments: