Tuesday, May 30, 2006

AdSense Wealth Empire Pack

It was an exciting pre-launch. The countdown clock simply added to the excitement. I just wanted to know what these fellows over on the other side of the globe were doing differently than say Joel Comm or Perry Marshall, or me! For goodness sake...

When the clock struck 10 AM here, a video started to play on the page. This four minute video told me that these guys had all been making AdSense income from organic traffic - free, search engine traffic.

The AdSense Wealth Empire Pre-Launch video was narrarated by a fellow named Roy Oron. Roy seems to be involved in joint ventures (affiliates), and sells things to show you how it's done.

Another name mentioned on the website next to Roy's is Maayan Marzan. Marzan is also connected to affiliate marketing.

The title on the website said "We Made Over $1,000,000.00"... I am anxious to analyze!

The flash video tells you that you'll receive everything they use to make their income - including - five tools that they use each day. I am thinking that these are content generating tools. And, you get over 50 videos. You're told you'll get a 50% discount.

After you view the initial video and order page - you are forwarded to a very long web page that simply pitches you more on the product. They show four screen shots of Google AdSense account. They claim that all of their work is 100% white hat. And something that caught my eye is that they ask that you don't order unless you are really going to treat this venture as a business.

In other words, no "trying" allowed.

Yes, you get a 30 day guarantee - no questions asked, but they want you to treat this as a business. That's very fair. Where else can someone sit you down and show you how to make five grand a day? Not many places.

According to the website - I should get my material mid-June. And, that's fine with me - we should be back from Hawaii by then. It will be good to be refreshed and get cooking on this to see what I can learn and pass along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know how much time, money need to invest monthly for such money figure? if that is working system???

Dave Jackson said...

Yes, I do. It takes months to get this system to those figures. I am impressed with their system which I will post about soon. As far as money; you should probably have a couple of thousand dollars to work with.