Sunday, October 09, 2005

Cashing in on an AdSense Tip

Just one single tip has the potential to exponentially grow your AdSense earnings.

Read that again. It's true.

Here's the problem. Most of my readers don't want to take the time to do the research necessary to grow their earning. For those who do, the equation will work: Adsense Revenue = Traffic Levels + High Paying Ads + Relevant Ads + Optimally Positioned and Designed Ads.

Here's my recommendation for today.

Take one area you know you need to improve on and spend a few hours really working on that. By really working I mean putting your nose to the grindstone without distractions and getting some real progress made.

Treat this as a hobby, and you'll have another hobby and make a few bucks. Treat this as a business - another good stream of income, and it will reward you for years to come.

Now before I go, I want to tell you that I am working on a new project. I just finished a site that offers opinion on a popular news topic. When creating some AdWords campaigns for the site, I noticed that one keyword that got me more clicks. This went on for more than a few days.

Next, I registered a domain name containing that keyword. Now don't go crazy and register domain names just for the sake of having keywords in them. That isn't good SEO, and doesn't always help.

But I mention this because it's another way you can find a nice niche.

Now, back to your homework. Let's work together.

No comments: